Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Day with the Kids

Jeanie and Coby have been really awesome with helping us with Tiffany while Josh and I are at work. So, we decided to take the kids and let them have a day to themselves. We went to Best Buy since I've been trying to track down Season 7 of Bewitched. Yes, I know, I'm a nerd! I like that show though and it was the only season of the series that I was missing. So, after we didn't find it at Best Buy, we went to Barnes and Noble and luckily found it there on sale. Yea! Then, afterwards, we took the kids to Liberty park for fun. They were really cute and had a lot of fun. It's always fun to watch kids have so much fun. How can you not laugh or smile at that?



We also took a couple videos of some funny stuff...




After that park, we decided to go to the mall and see if we could find a couple things. While we were there, we had the girls take a ride on the carousel and we all took a ride on the train in the mall. I'm sure it was pretty funny watching Josh and I take a ride in a small train when we are so big comparatively but it's all good. We had fun, and most of all it was fun watching the kids have so much fun together. It was a fun day.

1 comment:

JMduff said...

Looks like they had a ton of fun. Tahnks again !!!