Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween fun

The entire week before Halloween was party day(s) at her dance class and tumbling class. She didn't have a party during ballet, but she did during her normal dance time and then again during tumbling. So, Tiffy got dressed up a couple times before Halloween.

The first day we did ger har in 2 high pony's:





The second day, we tried it out in a single high pony:



I like it both ways, but prefer the 2. However, Tiffy tends to prefer simplicity sometimes. So, we did it on halloween in 1 high pony. Josh dressed up to go trick or treating.




On Halloween (my birthday), I was still super sick with a cold that had gone into my chest at this point. So, I opted not to walk around the frigid cold air. Josh took her trick or treating and I stayed home and passed out the candy. Instead, I stayed home and watched an Oprah special about The Sound of Music that I had dvr'd. (LOL-so exciting). Yes, I was dissapointed I couldn't take her, but I'm also practical and know that getting myself sicker is not the solution either. Either way, I was glad that Tiffy had a chance to go out and she had a ton of fun walking around with her friend and neighbor Maddie.





No comments: