Saturday, October 11, 2008

My Brother John

I was siting at Angela's house last night chatting with her when I get this text message from my brother that says "Patti and I just got married." I'm like WHAT? WOW!!! it's amazing. Just spur of the moment thing. So, I of course reply back and tell him congratulations and that I'm happy for him. I love Patti and I think she has been great for my little brother (who really isn't that little...he's 25) and has helped him grow up a lot. We've pretty much thought of her as one of the family for a couple years anyway. So, it works out great. Anyway, they will be holding a reception the weekend after Thanksgiving because that's when he'll be back from Iraq (he's leaving soon). It's a bit surreal to have your younger siblings row up and get married. Josh's youngest brother Adam got married at the end of August and his youngest sister kimber just got married at the end of September (though we were not able to attend either one of the weddings unfortuantely) and now my youngest brother gets married. All I have to say is WOW!

No comments: