Sunday, October 26, 2008

Patty's Party












So, last night we went to my new sister-in-law's party (Patty). Since it was a costume party Josh and I came in our costumes - Emo Punk Rockers. We had a lot of fun. Everyone was so surprised when we showed up cause it was just so different than our "normal" personas. LOL! Anyway, it was all fun until drama started. Sigh. Well, I suppose that's life. See, my sister Crystal and her ex-boyfriend Tom (the JERK as I like to call him) took "a break." Now, while I think he is no good for her and this will ultimately be a great thing for her. She just doesn't see it like that right now. I understand it's hard to break up, but sometimes you just have to think of yourself first- especially when the person is a druggie and a user.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Great costumes. Alton says it doesn't even look like you guys