Saturday, January 10, 2009

Saturday, January 10th

It's hard to believe it's almost the middle of January already. It astonishes me how very fast time flies.

This last week has been busy even though I was only at work 4 of the 5 days. I had an interview for a job on Thursday. It went really well and I have a follow up interview next Tuesday. I also have another interview a couple hours later that same day.

Tonight, I watched Jayden and Taylor for Angela and Alton while they went on a much needed date night. I completely get the need to see one's spouse away from the children. Not that we don't love having our kids around, but sometimes its good for us to take a break and focus on our partner to really remember shy we are together and why we fell in love in the first place.

The kids are always so funny together- They crack me up! They love each other and play so well. None of us had eaten when the kids arrived. So, I decided to make steak burrito bowls and have them help me. I always used to help my mom in the kitchen and I learned a lot of useful skills. I think that learning to really get the "feel" for cooking starts at a young age. They all love helping and do a great job.



1 comment:

Angela said...

Thank you so much for watching them for us. I really appreciate it and I am glad they had a great time.