Friday, March 27, 2009

Today was busy, but tomorrow will be nutso...

Today was a busy day. I got up at 4:30a since I wasn't sleeping well, and I got up and went to the gym for the 5:15a spin class. I have decided that a 9a spin class is much easier- probably cause you are more awake by then. All in all, it was a good class.

I went home after the class to have breakfast and take Tiffy to school. Afterwards, I met Angie at the gym. We went and sat in the sauna and hot tub for a bit, then I went to Pilates class. My friend Tamra teaches it on Friday mornings, so if I happen to be off work, I try to go to her class. I finally got home a bit before noon.

I have really decided that myfocus this year is to contiunue on with my goal to get healthy. it isn't easy, but I feel that it is important that I do it. So, I try to go to the gym 6-7 days a week.

After I picked Tiffy up from school, Angie and her kids, Jeanie and her kids, and Tiffy and I decided to go shopping in Salt Lake. So, we went shopping. By the time we got home, all of the kids were noticeably tired and sort of ornery. LOL. True kids.

I have to get up at 4:30a tomorrow becasue Tiffy has her first competition of the season. She is excited, but it will be a very exhausting day. At least Josh has the day off- which is a nice thing. Go Tiffy!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks for coming it was a lot of fun. Hopefully you are not too exhausted after Saturday.