Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tumbling Observation Day

So, it's observation week at dance again. I like this week cause I get to see what goes on. I see a lot of dance stuff, but tumbling I never get to see...so its cool. I also found out they are first in the final revue. So, that's cool too.

Anyway, yesterday (Monday 4/27) was the tumbling day. I got there just after class started and Tiffy and Josh (LOL!) were warming up the girls.






She has done a lot of hard work to get "gumbi" like so that she can move on to the next level in dance- Good for her!

She is a total goof ball- like Josh! Drives me crazy sometimes when it's at totally innapropriate times, but hey at least it means she has a lot of fun with life.



The other thing, is that she is a TOTAL poser in front of the camera. Ok, so I am like that too - always have been. Funny!

No comments: