Sunday, June 7, 2009

I finally saw it!

Everyone always tells me that Tiffy looks "just like me" and that she is so cute. I agree. I do think she is cute. However, when I look at her, I don't see a mini me. I can see similarities in features and what not, but that's where it stops. So, even though people tell me all the time, I just don't really see it. I was updating the blog yesterday and I was looking at 2 pictures (one of me and one of Tiffy) and I finally saw it.




I saw the resemblance. It's not like I haven't looked at pictures of the 2 of us side by side before, or ven in the same picture. I have, but I have I guess never seen the right ones to make ME see it. Anyway, it made me laugh. So, I showed Tiffy and she was like "Wow mom! We do look alike. Am I gonna look just like you when I grow up?" I had to laugh and tell her probably not. I just thought it was pretty funny and something we should probably remember.

No comments: