Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dance Observation day

I am so proud of Tiffany. She has put so much hard work into this year of dance. I am constantly amazed at the progress she has made this year alone and I am SO excited to see her perform at her winter recital in January. She is a mad woman. Most of the time, instead of playing, she chooses to practice her dances or stretches....and it shows.

She had an observation day for dance and so Josh and I came and saw her. She has improved by leaps and bounds and she is so very proud of herself- and she should be!






I know I have said this before, but she is very technical in how she learns things and she is really hard on herself if she doesn't get it after the first couple times. I guess its something she will have to learn to deal with..but for the most part, she does really well and gets it all pretty quickly.





After they did technique and warmups and stretches, they practiced their jazz dance that they'll be competing with at comp. It's a way cute about being rockstars.







I can't watch her dance without smiling. I truly enjoy watching her have so much fun at something she is really good at.

No comments: