Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day

We decided not to go to brunch for mothers day since we were all still so tired from Friday and Saturday. Josh and Tiff made me breakfast in bed and then Josh had to go to work. I watched a movie and then took a nap. At around 1:30PM, I decided it was time to get up and get ready for the day. So, I got ready and Tiff and I decided to go to Salt Lake to meet Josh for dinner and then we figured we would watch a movie (just us 2). We went to the Mayan. Tiffy thought the diver and their "show" was really cool. We haven't been there since Tiffy was about 4 so we decided it'd be a fun place for her to go. Then, Tiff and I watched Date Night. It was funny. Originally, we wanted to go see Last Song but they were only playing it at 10:15 PM. Then, we wanted to see The back-Up Plan but it wasn't on till 8P. So, we watched something earlier. It's all good, it was funny. It was a chill day which was good.

No comments: