Thursday, August 26, 2010

First day of 3rd grade

Typically, Tiffany wants me to walk her in to class, but this year, she wanted to walk in alone. Yes, I was kinda sad since it shows how old she is getting, but I completely understood. One thing I refused to cave in on is the pictures. Pictures the morning of the first day before school are mandatory. LOL.

I think they turned out super cute and show that she is getting so big. It's hard to believe I have a 3rd grader.









One of Tiff's biggest concerns was that she wouldn't like her teacher or her class. I picked her up after school and she was so excited. She LOVES her teacher and thought she is super cool. She is okay with the kids in her class. So, so far, it is promising that she will have a great year with a great teacher. :)

No comments: