Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sunday photoshoot and stuff

Last Sunday, I did the makeup for a couple different photoshoots that a model had planned. I was up at 4:30AM and at her house by 5:30AM so we could have her ready for the shoot in time. We went out and shot by Saltair. They have that old building and the old bus, plus a lot of old junk and stuff out there. It was a fashion shoot (with a little edge I guess). It went well and I was home around 11 AM. We had another shoot in the afternoon. So, I again, left my house at 1:30P so I could get her ready. The next shoot was done at Wheeler Farm and had more of a country feel. I think the whole day went pretty well, but man was I tired. I barely had time to eat or relax...but it's all good. So is the life of a Professional Makeup Artist. When you work, you are super busy, and when not, you chill. LOL. Here is one ofthe pics from the afternoon shoot.



I do have another shoot scheduled for the afternoon/PM of the 11th. So, that should be fun. This one will be more of a vintage look and should help add to my portfolio some variety.

Yesterday, I found out that I am up for the position of a judge at a beauty pageant coming up soon. So, that's pretty cool. We'll see if I get it.

No comments: