Sunday, January 30, 2011

More Portfolio Pictures

A couple of months ago, I worked with a photographer, Trevor from TKM Photography who had agreed to do some TF work for my daughter, Tiffany Hipple, for her updated portfolio pictures. We did 6 different types of shots to show personality and diversify the portfolio.

I recently received some of the work back. Here are the pictures we received back.






We did this really cool series of shots with her being an angry wild child, along with a bunch of others, but I haven't received any of those pics. If I get those in the future (or any others form that day), then I will post them at that time. All in all, I was fairly dissapointed in the end result from that day- and not because of her work, or mine.

1 comment:

Catie said...

very cool! she has so many different personality faces.