Sunday, January 30, 2011

TIFFANY'S NEW PORTFOLIO PICS

Tiffany needed some updated modeling pics for per portfolio. So, I contacted a photographer that I know and asked if she would be willing to do some work with her. She readily agreed. The photographer was Meghan from Derico Photography. Even though I am a little biased, as a professional, I believe that the shots turned out amazing and just simply beautiful. We went up to Memory Grove Park.

Tiffany is a funny spunky girl that lets her personality shine through in her pictures. We started out in a winter wonderland type of outfit. We did some shots on a snowy bench that was there.




Next, we moved on to a fountain.





Next, we had her change into a more comfortable outfit and went over to a cool bridge.






We also did some shots by this cool building that has some great pillars.





Finally, we had her play with some snow for some cool snow shots. She enjoyed this part the best! This is why I love working with children, you can just see the joy in their eyes and it lights up the way that you see the world, even if only for a small portion of time.






I think the thing I like the most about working with Meghan (aside from the fact that she is very creative and talented) is her attention to detail. It makes a HUGE difference in how the work turns out.

All in all, it was a fabulous success and I am beyond pleased with the end result. I would highly recommend Meghan to anyone!

No comments: