Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Cemetary

Something those who know me is that I'm kind of morbid and find humor and relaxation in things that most people wouldn't. LOL! One way this in expressed is in my love of cemetaries. To me, its a peaceful place where you can relax and evaluate things in life in the correct perspective.

The other day, I decided to take some time and chill. So, Tiffy and I decided to go the cemetary here in town, that I've driven by but not gone to. So, we went over and checked out the graves and headstones. It was funny cause we would walk by the graves and Tiffy would ask, how old they were when they died. When she got to a child's grave (pretty much every time), she would get a sad face and say "Mom! That's so sad!It's so sad when babies die!"



We walked to the center "plaza" portion and checked out the memorial marker they had there. We took some pictures to show what a good time the 2 of us were having.



we found this beautiful spot where there was a grove of trees with lots of shade.




It's little times like that, that show how much fun you can have while not spending a dime. It isn't money that makes people happy- though it definitely helps. It's the ability to be around those you care about and spend quality time with them. Due to our very hectic schedules, we don't have much time to spend a lot of quality time with Tiffany, but when I get a chance to, I love it.

No comments: