Monday, August 25, 2008

Prepping for camping and Tiffy's 2nd day

We decided to go camping with our friends Angela and Alton. So, Friday was kind of a crazy day with the prepping of everything. Angela asked me to watch Taylor for a bit while she went to Jayden's first mass. So, I took Taylor on our errands. The funniest part is how excited she was to be coming to take Tiffy to school. So, I got a cute picture of the 2 of them on Tiff's 2nd day of school.



Josh had to go into work that morning for a while. So, I had to prep the car and buy the last of the groceries. The day just flies when you're busy. I had a ton of errands to run and was a bit amazed at how fast time can fly when you're busy prepping for things. Taylor was great through the whole thing. She got a bit cranky at one point, but overall a good helper. Before I knew it, it was time to go get Tiffy from school.

No comments: