Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

Hey Everybody. It's Josh. I know it's about time that I actually get on here and mention something from my side, but you know how us guys are. We dink till the last possible moments when it comes to journal writing or anything that has to do about feelings and stuff. Well, last weekend was great. I actually got to spend two whole days with Cio and Tiffany. It was the 4th of July and I had forgotten how much fun it is to actually see my family for more than a day. Crazy Right?! Well it was a lot of fun. We invited Jeanie, coby and the kids over for a BBQ. Coby had to work so Jeanie and the kids came over. We like doing things with them. Sure sucked that Coby had to work. I understand though the need to provide, so it's all good. Ken and Teresa came over as well. They're a blast as well. I'm always laughing when they're here. Teresa brought her Killer Pasta Salad. yum yum. Now I've got two more days off and I'm totally going to take advantage of the days off. It wont happen again till the first week of August when we go on vacation. Vacation Baby!!! ttys

1 comment:

JMduff said...

I can't wait to see the pictures we had a fun time :)