Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our 10th Anniversary

It is utterly amazing sometimes to think that Josh and I have been married for 10 whole years. Marriage, as we've found out, is a lot of hard work and takes a LOT of patience (from both parties). I think that it's worked out because Josh and I are SO different and yet very much alike. Our goals, dreams, and all the important things are the same, but our personalities are very opposite. So, it works well to balance each other out. When one freaks out, the other is the calming one. All I really have to say is "HA!" to those who said we would never make it. We did and are doing great.

Josh was a cheese ball and did something on the lawn. He was very proud of himself and here it is over a week later and it is still there. LOL!



We decided to go to dinner with our friends Jeanie and Coby. We would have loved Angie and Alton to join us as well, but they were on vacation. We all went to dinner at Rodizio. The food was great and we were all stuffed.




Afterwards, we went to Greenstreet and played some pool. We then went to Tavernacle. The music was lame that day, but we had fun. Jeanie and Coby crack me up and always make us laugh pretty hard. LOL!!!




2 comments:

JMduff said...

We had fun :) Congrats to 10 years

Josh Hipple said...

Yeah it's been amazing. 10 yrs is a milestone. I love that fact that I been able to hold on to her for soooo long. Oh and yeah, I know that I'm the cheesy one, but I love it.