Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vacation 09-Part 3

On Tuesday, the sun didn't come out until aboout 12p, but we made the best of it. Jeanie and I went for a run in the morning, while the guys did some yard work.

While they were working on the yard, they came across some wasps and pissed them off with the weed wacker, so they attacked the guys. By the time they realized what was happening, it was too late. Coby got stung in the eye and Josh got stung on his hand. The kids weren't right there- they were inside so they were okay. So, they had to make a run to the store as soon as we got back for some benadryl. Poor boys!



We went out in the sun a bit later.




By this point, Josh was fully doped up on Benadryl and the swelling in his hand wasn't going down. He looked like a zombie.



I got bored cause the sun was hiding, so I did my makeup again and I gave Jeanie a makeover - lol. If I was at home, I would have changed some of the colors, since I'm darker than she is, but overall, I think it turned out cute. I took a super cute pic of Jeanie and Coby- what a cute couple. lol.





The girls had fun playing around together inside.

No comments: