Saturday, September 12, 2009

Vacation 09-Part 6

On Thursday, the sun didn't come out at all. We were pretty annoyed with it, but decided to make the best of it.

We also found out that Josh hadn't taken the stinger out after all, he just thought he had. I was wondering about it when it still hadn't gone down. So, I was checking his hand and I found the stinger. So, we took it out and pretty soon after he started getting more normal- especially since he didn't have to take Benadryl anymore. lol.



The guys cleaned out the freezer, and we all hung out, started drinking and played card games.






The guys started being silly then and started flashing signs...og what, i'm not sure, but we laughed nonetheless. LOL!





They all harrassed me for not drinking as quickly as they were, but I was having lots of fun just laughing at them.



When we put everyone down for a nap, we decided to take a swim. We were getting a bit of cabin fever with it being such small quarters. So, we all went into the lake- even though it was 62F out. lol.





It was a good day, just not one I can do every day. I gotta say, though, I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard! I definitely got an ab workout that day.

No comments: