Sunday, February 7, 2010

Slap on the hand...

I have this friend named Lesley who has the funniest way of things sometimes. When she's been bad (like she's said something not too nice, or did something not too nice and then feels bad about what she has done or said, she will say, "Ok, slap my hand! I deserve it. Bad, Bad, Bad!" LOL. It makes me laugh. Anyway, I haven't written since December. So, I deserve a slap on the hand. he he he.

So much has been going on in my life right now that I barely know where to start. So, I'll work with what we have done lately.

In December, we went to the Christmas Carol sing-a-long at the Energy Solutions Arena (which by the way- I hate that name. It's SO stupid..but whatever.) Our friends Alton and Angie were supposed to come, but they ended up not being able to make it. We ended up going with our friends Jeanie and Coby instead. It was a really cold night, but we all had a lot of fun.




No comments: