Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eclipse and stuff

So, yesterday I took Tiffy to go see Eclipse, which is the 3rd movie of the Twilight series. She wanted to go at midnight when it opened but she knew I wouldn't let her go then since she is only 8 and that is just too late for a child to be out at a movie. So, she was super excited to be going the same day but in the morning. Tiffy and I had fun going to see it and she was so excited. She and I both thought it was a good movie and very entertaining. I, personally, thought New Moon was better than this one, but either way, still very good. We are taking Josh to see it on Friday. LOL. He was bummed he couldn't come with us yesterday, but he had to work. So, oh well.

It was fun to go (just us two) and it was a good mother/daughter time.

Also, Tiffany has been a bit stressed lately because she feels like she may be in over her head with the level of team that she is on. I keep reminding her that they would not have put her on a team that she could not handle and that if she wasn't there in ability then she wouldn't have gone to this level. I told her that what she has to do is work hard and she will do just fine. I personally think that she is fully capable of it, but I can understand that it can be a bit chalenging and daunting to be on a team where the average girl is 4 years older than you are.

She has been working on her stretching a lot this summer in an effort to be able to pull her heel stretches all the way to her head. LOL. Also, she wants to get her back walk over and her back handspring. I'm fairly certain she will have her back walkover by the end of July (she is ALMOST there) and the back handspring by the end of the summer (also very close). Then, she will learn her aerials. So cool!

I am so proud of this girl. Honestly, she works harder than most other girls in the studio. So, good for her!

No comments: