Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Things I realized...

This last week was really hard. Not physically but emotionally. I've sort of wanted to update my blog, but somehow couldn't get up enough desire to do it. I missed my daughter more than I thought I would and I know she missed us just as much. She had a hard time with being gone for so long, but luckily she had a cell phone so she could call whenever she wanted- which sometimes was like 10xs a day.

It's funny the way stress affects people. I started getting physically ill on Monday. My stomach started getting upset and so I started taking my ulcer pills to see if that would help, but it didn't. Tuesday and Wednesday my ulcer was killing me. I spent the time going to the gym and prepping for the weekend trip where we would go get her. I know it sounds retarded that I would get sick from having her gone. Stress does that to me. It's not that I was woried or anything about her, but I just really missed her. We spend a lot of time together and love hanging out together. We have a lot of set things that we do together and it was hard being thrust out of that routine.

Josh and I left for Oregon on Friday, we had decided we would spend the night in Boise, spend some time together and then go on to Oregon on Saturday morning first thing. Even though it was strange traveling without Tiff, it was nice to break to routine and spend some time together- just us. We had a nice dinner and a nice time shopping in some of the small shops. We need to make time to spend time together, even if its just a day or so outside of our routine.

Saturday morning, we drove to Oregon to see Tiff....but I will write about that in another post.

No comments: