Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Thriller!

On October 13, we went to the Thriller show at Kingsbury Hall. It is known as the best dance show of the year in Utah and I have been wanting to go for the last couple years. Every year, when the show comes, I try to get tickets but they are always sold out. This year, I heard about it early, so I bought tickets on sale 50% off (woohoo)for opening night.

Josh had to work all day. So, Tiffy and I went to dinner and Josh met us there. Then, we went to the show. It was great. They were outside, crawling all over the seats, scaring the crap out of everyone. I had warned Tiffy about them beforehand so she was prepared and just laughed when she saw them. They did a really good job and were fantastic.








The show was great and was so much fun. There was a lot of really funny spots and we all 3 really truly enjoyed it. :):):) I imagine we will go again in the years to come.

No comments: