Friday, October 1, 2010

What a crazy month September was...

Today is the 1st of October and its a bit hard to believe- September just flew by. We were really busy.

I got a HUGE rock thrown at my Jeep and it made a hugecrack in my windshield. I was going to replace it, but decided to try andfill it first. It's not cracking thru the filler yet. So, we are crossing our fingers.

Josh started his new job, and within a week was offered a better job. So, he quit that one and took the other.

Thursday, the 16th I had a shoot in the morning for some company headshots. Then, the next Saturday, the 18th, I had a photoshoot with a new model and photographer. Her name is Aleksandra and is Croatian. SHe has very olive skin andso, I was glad because since I am olive skinned it is the absolute easiest skin to work with. LOL! It was at Liberty Park and went great. I got some great portfolio shots. Here is one of them.



I was invited to be one of the judges atthe Miss SLC Teen Pageant. So, I agreed to do it. They ended up needing an extra judge so I suggested Josh and they let him do it. I am SO glad that I did it. It was an amazing experience that I learned so much from. There are some amazing girls out there!

On Tuesday, the 28th, Haley (a model I have worked with before) called and asked me if I would be able to attend a photoshoot that night. I worked a couple things out with my schedule and agreed to be there. We shot at Black Rock and the areas surrounding it. Some of the shots turned out pretty great as well. It is always fun to work with people you have worked with before. Here is one of the shots from the shoot.



That pretty much covers all of September which again, was CRAZY!!!

No comments: