Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Gym and Josh Being Funny

So, yesterday before Tiffy's party, Angie and I took the kids over to Golds gym so that we could research it and sign up for memberships. So, we did. $19/month...not too shabby. I hope they open soon- it's scheduled to open in December. Should be a lot of fun.

On another note, We took a picture of the family today, and Josh was looking at it and was like "Oh my gosh! You are SO short!!" I had to laugh. We've been married for almost 10 years now and together for 11 and every once in a while he will realize how very short I am. True, true, he doesn't get to see me nearly as much as he probably should and I am usually either in 3-5 inch heels or in bed when he does see me so it's not totally him being dense. Either way, it cracked me up and I had to laugh at him.

1 comment:

Angela said...

That is a great picture. I never realized Josh was that much taller than you.