Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tiffany's Birthday Party

On Saturday, 11-8-08, we had a birthday party for a few select friends at our house for Tiffy's birthday. Tiffy asked a couple of girls from dance, school and the neighborhood to attend. The party started at 11AM. While we waited for the kids to show up, the kids played duck, duck, goose.



When they had all showed up, we had pizza.




then we went over to the theatre to watch High School Musical 3. They all had a lot of fun. It was pretty funny to watch them all rock out. After the movie, we went back to the house for birthday cupcakes, cookies and presents.





All in all, it went great and everyone had a lot of fun.

I do want to say thank you to Angela for helping me out so very much with Tiffy's party. She went and got the pizza for me, helped me take the kids to the theatre since they didn't all fit in my car, and she helped me wrangle them all together and keep them all entertained. I couldn't have done it without you!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am glad Tiff had a great party. It was so fun being there and helping you. Are you relieved that you are finished with parties for awhile....