Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tiffany's 7th Birthday

Today has been a pretty chill day. We got up and had french toast for breakfast which is what Tiff wanted. Then, we played Monopoly. The game ended up going for more than 2 hours, until Bob and Dorothea came by to see Tiff. So, nobody won, but we still had fun. Tiffany was glad to have them stop by for her birthday.





Sometimes I think about Tiff and how old she is and it seems a bit surreal. It's amazing how fast everyone grows up. I remember turning 6 and such and sometimes its weird to think back that far. I have realized that the older one gets, the faster time seems to go. perhaps its because you've lived longer and so the percentage of time passed gets smaller and smaller. Either way, it is a weird thing.

One thing that won't change is how proud I am of her. She is such a great girl. She genuinely cares for other people and truly brings a smile to my heart when I am around her.

No comments: