Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Week

It's been a long week!

Tiffy had dance all week and 2 of the days were costume days. So, I had to get her hair and makeup done for 2 of the nights. On Thursday, we had to dress up at work. So, it was crazy getting ready, going to work, running home , taking a shower to take all the crap off of my hair and face and then running to dance again. Sigh! The things we do for our kids.

I gotta say though, it was nice to put on a regular amount of makeup after wearing my costume makeup all day. It felt light. lol!



Then came Halloween. This day was filled with lots of running around.

I took the day off to chill. So, in the morning I got up and was productive with homework and stuff. Then, at 11, Angela and I went to lunch for my birthday. It was pretty funny. Alton and his friend happened to go to the same restaurant as we did and hillariously were given the booth right behind us. We laughed about that. Then, I went and got my hair done with Shannon. It was nice to get it done as it had been too long since my last appointment and my hair needed colors- all the red was almost gone. After that, I ran and got Tiffy from school. A little while after that, we had dinner (pizza) with Angie and the kids. Then, we took the kids trick or treating. Josh got home just in time to go with us- Yea! It was windy and sprinkled a little at first but it was fun. It was actually pretty nice weather- not too cold or anything. That in and of itself is amazing in Utah.







We went home that night and chilled for a while. It was nice. I got up the next morning at the crack of dawn. Actually, before that, cause I was up at 4:15 AM to study for a test I had that day. I then went and took my test later that morning. After that, we went to lunch and came home to get ready for my birthday party. I wish I could say I got a nap. I wanted one, but it just did not work out that way.

The party was fun, but it went sort of weird. People came in basically 2 waves. There were the 730p people and then there were the 1030p people. I had to laugh because not 5 minutes after everyone in the first "wave" left, did everyone else show up. At around 12:30ish, I was just dying from exhaustion. Then I started getting a couple calls from people who wanted to come party. I kinda laughed and told them I was going home. I felt like I'd already had 2 parties by that point since there were 2 completely different sets of groups. Overall, it was fun.








Now comes Tiffany's birthday party tomorrow. I still have a lot to do for that, so it will be interesting, but I guess I will have to wait and see how it plays out.

No comments: