Tuesday, May 19, 2009

1st Grade Skit

Today was the skit the first grade clas put on. Tiffany's class was perrforming at 1:30 PM. So, unfortunately, that meant thatJosh would not be able to attend since he has to work. I was a class mom- which meant I had volunteered to help out with the kids to help get them ready before the skit.

I got there at a little after 1PM and helped out. Then, I went and got the skit on tape before they went on.




It was cheesy and cute. It was a play about the 3 little pigs. Tiffy was a girl wolf. Suits her well. Tiffy sat on the side most of the time and sang with the rest of the class, and then she went on at the end.



After the sit, we took some pictures. She is nothing if not a complete and utter camera poser. Funny.







It's kind of weird to think how fast she will grow up. Before I know it, she's going to be an adult and a parent herself and watching her own kids performances. Better saver it now while she's young. lol.

No comments: