Friday, May 29, 2009

Dance Picture Day

Picture day with dance is always crazy. Costume changes with a small amount of time, tons of girls coming in and out... and the best part one might ask? The fact that it is all done after school on a weeknight so that you are running from the moment you come home. lol. In all actuality, it isn't all THAT bad, but it is hectic.

We got ready and fortunately had a few minutes before we had to be there. So, we took a few pictures of our own and then of course Tiffy wanted to show me how much she has improved on her heel stretches.






Tiffy is a great girl- most of the time. She is funny, and happy and cheerful. She constantly cracks me up. It's amazing how much I care for this little girl.

Once we got there, she of course met up with Taylor (her BFF) and they were as happy as two peas in a pod. Kristin and I constantly laugh at how funny they are together.



At the end of the night, the pics were taken and I can only hope they turned out fantastic. I get them back tomorrow so Yea!

No comments: