Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Brother Brian

I am so sad about my brother Brian right now. He called me on Thursday ( 2 days before his birthday) to let me know that he found out that his wife Emilee had lied to him about so many things and had been cheating on him with her ex-boyfriend (who apparently was never an ex) the entire they had known each other. It breaks my heart to hear that he is not doing well. He deserves so much and he just has horrible luck picking out women. The good women he does meet, he pushes away. It really breaks my heart for him. He was finally happy and in a good place- emotionally and academically. he had 1 semester left of school. Then, Emilee makes up all this stuff and he stops going to class because he was worried about her and her friend (who doesn't exist). I did warn him about quitting school, but he was sure he could just come back after all this was fixed and taken care of. He can still go back, but it's going to be a lot more money. I haven't told anyone in my family yet. I just don't want to hear their negative comments (especially my dad's). I will tell them, but not until he either asks me to or until I think I won't totally freak out on someone for making negative comments. It's a pretty sore subject with me right now. I swear if I see her she is going to get the butt-chewing of her lifetime. I take it personal when you mess with the people I love.

I know he isn't perfect and I know he has issues, but he's my little brother and I love him. He's been through SO much- more than more most people know. It just isn't fair. He deserves to be happy and I truly hope he can get there someday. Sooner rather than later. That's all I want to say about that at this time. Sigh.

No comments: