Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day

So, Josh had to work today (BOO!!!) and so after we gave him his gift of a framed picture of the 3 of us, we decided to go to brunch before he had to go. We went and had fun at the Original Pancake House. They have awesome crepes. Yum yum!

Josh left us after that so he could go to work and Tiffy and I set off to find some supplies for the shoot on Wednesday. I think we got some good deals. I found a cute tote that I can hold some of my makeup supplies for shoots, and I got some new brushes. All for a pretty good deal.

After that, Tiffy and I came home and watched some TV. Then, a bit later, we went over to Jeanie's. Coby had to work as well, so it worked out for the 2 of us to hang out. We did a bit of tanning and then we had dinner. After a dinner of chicken taco salad and a dessert of jello w watermelon, we hung out for a bit while the kids played together.





All in all, a decent father's day. Yes, it would have been better if we could have all hung out together as a family, but since that just wasn't an option....we had to find a suitable alternate. LOL. It was fun!

No comments: