Sunday, July 27, 2008

Gateway fountain

After the Childrens museum on Friday, we took the kids to Barnes and Noble to pick out some books. Tiffy picked out a cute horse "Chapter" book that had a horseshoe necklace with it. Tiffy picked it out and brought it over to me and said "Mom, look! It's just like yours. We can have the same necklace." I had to laugh. So, I bought her the book. It cracked me up that she wanted a horseshoe necklace like mine (that Josh got me for our anniversary cause it was like Phoebe's- from Charmed).

After the bookstore, we took a cute picture of the kids together.



Then, we let the kids play in the fountain down below. They were hillarius. We hadn't really planned on letting htem play in the fountain so we hadn't brought a change of clothes or bathing suits or anything. It was so hot though that we let them anyway.





They were so tired by the time they were done, you could just see the exhaustion on their little faces. It was cute.




We had all had a good time. I was glad to be able to have the day off so I could take Tiffy somewhere this summer. I work so much that I rarely have a chance to take a day off and just spend it with her. So, it was nice.

No comments: