Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum 7-14-08

On Monday, 7/14, after all the car drama, we decided to do something together as a family. So, we decided to go down to Thanksgiving Point and do stuff there since there is a variety of things to do. We went down and had some lunch, then went to the Dinosaur Museum. We wandered around for a while, looking at the different exhibits and then took the time to take a few pictures...




















Tiffy thought the big dinosaur bones were the coolest. So, we of course had to pose with them to show the size differences. After we were done with that, it was time to see the 3-D Imax movie we had purchased tickets for. So, off we went to the movie. Josh and Tiffy cracked me up so I had to take pics.

After the show, my ulcer was bugging me. So, we decided to go home. It was nice to get out and spend time together.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Sounds fun! I have never been to their dinosaur museum I'll have to go sometime.

Amanda C said...

You look great! Have you lost weight?