Monday, July 28, 2008

Jumping on the Tramp

Every once in a while, I'll jump on the trampoline with Tiffy. Yesterday was such a day. Jayden and Taylor were over and they all wanted to play on the tramp. I came out to check on them, and they wanted me to come out and jump with them So, I did. I had to laugh, cause the kids were so very funny. For a while, it was just me and the kids.




We all had a lot of fun. Then, Josh came over and decided to play as well. They had fun "getting bounced."





Afterwards, Josh decided to be a kid as well and jump really high. lol.



I think its good to let go every once in a while and just be a kid...at least for a few minutes. It's good for the soul- Keeps us young.

2 comments:

Angela said...

The kids keep talking about that they had a great time. I really appreciate you letting them play over there that day, I really needed a break. Thanks so much!!

Amanda C said...

So fun! I used to love trampolines. Now I think I would kill myself on one of those!