Friday, July 11, 2008

This week...

So, this week dance and tumbling started up again. Makes for craziness. Tiffy really likes tumbling, and the girls were all really excited to be learning a new dance. I had to laugh.



I got the DVD from the recital this week and guess what? TIFFY MADE THE COVER!!! I was so excited to see it. She look so cute- not that I'm surprised.

I don't write enough about Tiffy. She is such a funny amazing girl. She cracks me up with her wittyness and style. She is kind and sensitive and genuinely cares about people. It is so cute to see her interacting with Taylor J.. She watches out for her and acts like a surrogate mom to her. Actually, sometimes Jayden, Tiffy and Taylor play "family". Where Jayden is the dad, Tiffy the mom, and Taylor the baby. It puts a smile to my face to see how cute they are.



So, Angie and I took the kids to dinner last night to the new place in Stockton. It was good. Good servings, good food. I'm sure we'll go again. It was funny cause at the end of the night we had a conversation about things we want to hapen if something were to ever happen to us, and she came up with a really good idea. She said that if she ever died, she would want everyone who knew her to write a letter to her kids with one memory of her and how that affected their life. It could be little, big, funny, sad, whatever. It just gives the kids a way to get to know her in a way they can't (hypothetically). I really like the idea and want Josh to have that done if I ever die.

BTW- I decided I'm going to buy a commuter car (no, I'm not getting rid of my Jeep- I love it!!!). I'm just going to drive it to work mostly. Gas is getting too ridiculous to not get a car. So, I'm going this morning to look at a couple vehicles. We'll see if I get one. lol. If I do, I'll post pics and comments.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am so glad that you are blogging again. It was fun last night, I love some of the talks we have. I don't think I have even told Alton that idea.