Friday, April 30, 2010

Bowling

Yesterday, we had some extra time when Josh was off work for the day. so, we decided to go bowling and play a couple games.




We played 2 games and I won the first. Josh tied me for the 2nd cause he got a spare on the last roll. I was SO annoyed. Yeah that's how the game is played, but I think that it's stupid that someone can suck and lose and then all of a sudden because of "luck" they get an extra roll. Overall, though, I still won, but it wasn't a full win for me. Yes, yes, I know. I am VERY competitive- but so is he. So, it's all good. It's something that we understand about each other.

It's things like this, to why we don't tend to play games together, because we are too competitive.

After we got home, I taught Josh how to play Bunco. LOL. He originally thought it was a "girl" game, and was like "ummm...isn't that a girl game?" I said no. So, I showed him and he said he liked it and he said he can see how it can become addicting. He he he.

No comments: