Monday, April 26, 2010

Spanish Fork Comp- Saturday- part 2

After we took pics inside, we took pics outside.






We hung out for a while and got ready for the next dance. After we got ready, we then had to go back for the mini's awards ceremony. Our Starlets team took first in both categories. Yea for them!



After the awards ceremony, it was soon time for our girls to perform. They were a bit nervous before they went on, but they rocked it once onstage.














Afterwards, we had the awards ceremony. The girls went down to the floor for the "jam session" where they dance before awards are annouced. Tiffy and Taylor had been bored and antsy so they were all too happy to get out there and dance.





We got to go back to the hotel and relax which is a good thing since I was beyond exhausted. I was SO tired, I was nauseous. I could barely eat any dinner, I just wanted to get some sleep.

No comments: