Friday, April 16, 2010

Dance Rehearsal

Watching Tiffy dance is always a fun past time for me. I really do love it. She takes such joy in it and is very technical. So, I like seing the progression that she has had. She has gone leaps and bounds this year, and IF we can get her to a double pirouette by the end of May, she may very well bump to the next level of dance which would be AWESOME! Tiffy was recently told that she could someday become a professional dancer and get paid for it, and even though she's been told that before, it all of a sudden clicked in her head. I thought it was pretty funny. She said she thought that would be a "freaking awesome job!" LOL!









Their Jazz dance, in my opinion is the cutest. They have a lyrical as well, and while it is technically "prettier", I like the fun dances better.











No comments: