Friday, April 16, 2010

Perspective

I recently discovered that some people seem to believe that bad or crappy things happen to people because of their religious preferences and actions. Personally, I think that's a load of crap. I think that if you are a good person and strive to be the very best that you can be as an individual and a human being, then you will have good things come to you. I think that some things are karma and that others are just life. I think that believing that a person will be "jugded" for their religious beliefs, is a lot like believing that walking under a ladder will give you bad luck. So the lesson for the day is that if you feel the need to judge others for how they live their life, judge yourself first. I know I do. You can't make a judgement without being handed one yourself.

No comments: