Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday, June 9

Today after work we chilled. We hung out outside and got some nice rays of sun.It was nice to get some sun after all the rain we've had lately.



Tiffy rode her bike and Maddie rode her scooter. Then, the girls chilled for a while and read some books. They were so cute playing together.





Josh finally got the x-mas lights down! YEA!!! I'd say it was about time. I've ONLY been after him to take them down for 5 months. LOL!!! He laughs at me as I post this cause he knows its true. I was so glad, I had to commemorate the occasion by taking pictures of him doing so. He he.




All in all, a good chill day!

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am so glad you are getting into blogging. I love reading your blog and seeing all of the pictures even though I know what is going on.