Thursday, June 5, 2008

Teeth, Pictures, Movies, and Deseret Peak

So, yesterday my dad took a few hours off of work so he could come by and pick Tiffy up from school and they hung out together while Josh and I went to a meeting for a free vacation. LOL- I know... They had a lot of fun as was evident by how tired she seemed when I picked her up around 8 PM. I had to laugh. Have to give her credit though, she made it all the way home, before she started dozing. Apparently, at some point in the day, she had lost one of her top teeth (which has been hanging around for like a month). So, she was glad. It was in a sealed envelope and everything and said "Tiffany's Tooth." Then, she had apparently written a note on it that said "Dear Tooth Fairy this is Tiffany's tooth. Love Tiffany." It was so cute I just had to smile and laugh about it. It's amazing to think how very fast they all grow up...especially since I can still remember what its like being her age.

So, on another note, Josh and I decided we're going to go up to the cabin next year (probably with some select friends/family who may want to come) and do like a week of sun, tanning, skiing and just relaxation. It'll be SO much fun! We'll take up Brian's boat (if possible). I also alked to Kristin and she thinks it would be a lot of fun and wants to talk to Devin about going. If they do, I'm sure they'll bring their boat and mabe water toys. LOL. Either way, I'm sure it'll be a blast. We may go up later this year as well...like in September for a 4-5 days or so, just to relax cause god knows we need that.

Tiffy had pictures for her Comp dance team today. So, I had to leave work early so I could get her hair and makeup done and have her fed and at the studio by 5:45 PM. Sigh. Like Angela was saying today, its crazy the things that we as parents do for our kids. That is such a true statement for sure. In the end, though, its totally worth it when you see how they do and feel about themselves as a result of what they have done and/or accomplished. They went and got pics. I'm sure they'll look adorable. I got 2 packages (one w the polka dot outfit and one w her purple lyrical outfit).

Tomorrow a bunch of us girls are getting together to go watch the movie "Sex In The City." It'll be fun. Just a bunch of us girlfriends going to watch the best "girl movie" of the year. Okay, so I am biased because I love Sex In The City and own ALL the seasons..but still! Sometimes don't you just have to get away from everything and just have a girls night out? I know we do! LOL!!!

Saturday, Tiffy has a performance at Deseret Peak. She'll perform 2 dances with her team. So, it'll be a lot of fun. Nutso though cause I have a test at 9 AM, then I run back to Town, pick up Tiff from Brandy's, run home, have Maddie Stevenson dropped off, hurry and get the girls ready for performance, run to performance..and who knows how late that'll go till. Good thing there's such a thing as coffee. LOL!

We'll, I've been avoiding homework for long enough. So, I suppose I have to go do that...you know...get ready for that test and all...and yes its worth it...that's what I have to keep reminding myself of.

No comments: