Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sex In The City and Deseret Peak Days

So, I went to go see Sex In The City on Friday with some friends. We had a blast. We saw the movie and then went to Skybox for a while. I loved the movie. It reminds me how much I love the series.

Yesterday was Saturday and it was so busy and crazy. I got up at an ungodly hour so that I could study for my test at 9 AM. Dropped Tiffy off at 8:15 AM at Brandy's and then went for my test. I then went back to pick Tiffy up. Brandy and I chatted for a bit, and so I got homw at 12:10PM which is good because Maddie's dad was there already waiting for me (he was supposed to be there at 12:15 PM to drop her off). So, I got the girls ready. We ran over to Panda and got some to-go and hurried over to Deseret Peak (they had to be there by 2:15PM). So, we got there and they ate for a few minutes before they had to perform. They did so good and were so cute. After all their competitions, it was nice to have them dance in a more lax environment. It allowed them to get up there and shine without all the extra pressure. So, they had a lot of fun. I have posted their 2 dances- so cute!



No comments: