Monday, June 16, 2008

Spring/Summer

Spring/Summer is now in full bloom. I was so surprised to see yellow flowers on the side of my house. I guess I had forgot what I had planted there and it was a nice surprise.





My other flowers have really started coming out as well, and its so nice to see. Those who don't really know me usually think that because I'm a TOTAL city person that I don't appreciate nature. Well, this is the kind of nature that I appreciate. lol. Its simple and beautiful.

On another note, my weeds at the back of the yard were SO high they almost had Ally covered. Alton was nice enough to come down this morning and cut them down for us. Thank you Alton! We appreciate it.

2 comments:

Angela said...

Your flowers look beautiful..ha ha Alton was wondering if you guys noticed.Our guys are crazy.

Amanda C said...

We have done lots of planting the last week. Your flowers are beautiful!!!