Friday, June 20, 2008

Rehearsal

So, today I had to get off of work at 1:30 PM so I could have Tiffy in Magna by 3:45 PM with hair, makeup and everything done. Let me tell you...it was not easy! Especially when I ended up leaving work about 15 minutes late. However, I made it. We were supposed to be there for 3 hours- HA! Yeah right! It ended up being 3.5 hours. Sigh. Oh well. The girls were so funny and I have to say that even though they almost made the girl (who was watching over them) almost cry cause she was so stressed out, she still kept saying they were so cute. I think they will be great tomorrow and they are so excited and look great. I have to say, I am amazed every time I see the difference between the comp teams and the performing teams- its like night and day the difference of how good they are. I'm excited to see the show tomorrow. Her year end recital- always fun! Good luck Tiffy!!!

No comments: