Sunday, December 7, 2008

John and Patty's Wedding Reception

John is my youngest brother. He is the 3rd in the family and the one right below Brian. he has always been the baby boy of the family in a lot of ways. So, to see him getting married is so strange in many ways. I adore Patty though and its great to see them together. In many ways they are even more different than Josh and I are. At the same time though, you can see how in love they are. It's refreshing that in this day and age where so many people are getting divorced, that they are so happy.






As family, we got to wear flowers...lol. The little girls got a bouquet of flowers that they of course loved since it made them feel so very special.





My brother Brian, the Bors, and my step sister Cheryl and her family showed up. It was nice to see everyone again. We all had a lot of fun. They had dancing and lots of conversation...










No comments: