Sunday, December 7, 2008

Putting up the Decorations

This year Tiffany, Jayden and Taylor helped Josh and I put up the tree sans lihts and decorations. Then, just before Thanksgiving, Tify, Josh and I put the lights on the tree. Then, a little later, Josh and I put the decorations on the tree. I'm so OCD with my tree that it usualy ends up being one of 2 things: 1)me looking at the tree and telling them where I want the decoration put exactly or 2) them puting decorations on and me going through after they put it on and rearranging it to my liking. lol. However, this year it was late when we were oing to do the decoratons and Tiff had to go to bed, so we did them without her this year. I left her the star since that is her tradition with Josh. So, the following morning, she gets up and runs out to make sure the star wasn't done yet. I laughed.




She always gets excited to do the star, more than any other part. So, I make sure to leave that to her. In the end, the tree turned out pretty.

No comments: