Saturday, December 27, 2008

Body Works

Friday, the 26th Angela, Lesley, Tiffany and I went to go see the Body Works Exhibit at the Leonardo (which is the old Salt Lake library). It was a lot of fun but the exhibit was really long. I couldn't believe it. We got there just before 2P and went in to the exhibit. After a little while of looking and listening to the things, I looked at the time and realized that we had been there for 2 hours and 45 minutes already, The time had flown by and we weren't even done yet. The exhibits were done amazingly well and most of the pieces were in excellent condition. The things that I thought was the coolest was the diaphragm. It was in EXCELLENT condition. I had never seen one in such great condition that wasn't cut or in bad condition. it was very interesting to see how it lay in the body. It's one thing to "know" how it goes, it's a whole other thing to actually see it. Anyway, it was a great exhibit and I was really glad that I had won tickets and that we were all able to go. I would greatly recommend the exhibit to anyone- even kids. It is very interesting and very well done. Its like walking into an anatomy book. LOL!

The only part that sucked is that the weather was crappy and so it was 7:30P by the time we got home. Nuts!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Thanks for the invite it was a lot of fun!

Amanda C said...

Wasn't it great? We went with the Concierge club and it also took up hours. But I thoroughly enjoyed it!