Friday, May 23, 2008

Anxious...

I've been thinking about my brother Brian lately. I'm not really sure why, but I'm worried about him. I suppose it's just being paranoid or weird because I haven't heard from him lately and when he doesn't check in with people, he tends to be getting into trouble. Either way, I truly hope he's okay and is doing well. I know that we aren't close, and I suppose its just me being the typical older sister with my "expectations" of myself, but I always hope he is well. To me, he's just a troubled soul (with good reason) and needs to find his way. I just hope he can do that before its too late. To all my family and friends, I hope you are well emotionally, spiritually, and physically.

1 comment:

Angela said...

My brother does the same thing. I hope he is well. Sorry, I know how scary that can feel not knowing.